Tuesday, January 09, 2007

Favorite Snacks in HK

School has started, and I am still trying to readjust to being back at USC. I'm already missing the freedom and friends that I had in Hong Kong.

So, I will post some things I miss about Hong Kong.

Top Ten Snacks in Hong Kong:

1. McVitie's Caramel Milk Chocolate Digestives (found in Taste in Festival Walk)

2. McVitie's Go Ahead Cinammon Apple (found in Park 'N Shop)

3. French Wooden Milk Bread (from A1 Bakery and Das Gute)

4. Anything mango from Hui Lau Shan

5. Frozen yogurt flavored with the fruits of my choice (Appolo in Island Beverly, Causeway Bay)

6. Loh Bahk Goh with XO Sauce

7. Mr. Softie soft serve cone

8. Honey Pear Ice Tea

9. Best Berry (Level 5 in New Town Plaza)

10. Garden Lemon Crackers

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home