Tuesday, December 26, 2006

Stanley Market and the Peak

This afternoon, Aaron and I finally went back to Stanley Market since the IASP field trip there at the beginning of the semester. The market ended up being a disappointment. Things were more expensive than at Temple Street and Ladies' Market, and it wasn't as big as we had remembered it from the first time we went there.

We realized that it probably looked so cool and exciting when we had first gone there because it was the first market we had seen. Now we realize it's just a tourist trap. At least the views going up to Stanley Market were nice.



The restaurants at Murray House are expensive. But it's a good place to go for a romantic dinner.

We took the bus back down to Central, and then walked to the Peak Tram. There were tons of people in line to take the tram, but the tram fit a lot of people. The trip up was pretty pricey (HKD$22). We went to the viewing terrace, took a few pictures, then took the bus back down to Central.



I don't know what I will be doing in the next few days before I leave. I know I have to go to Shenzhen one day, and I have to pack everything up and move by Dec. 30. I guess I better continue packing tomorrow.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home